Re: [Epic] Titan weapon slots

From: <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 08:05:39 +1000 (EST)

>As far as I know they don't. The Carapace Multilasers are placed on the
>back two carapace slots. No 'banners' seems to be the only disadvantage,
>but then you can always kit-bash. The only real restriction seems that
>you need to buy them (or make them).

I have had great success making my own CMLs from those weapons extension
bits from the old Plastic Warlords (you know the ones, they were for the
arms to make some of the weapons look a little better. You chop off all but
the pin that fits into the hole and the little arch above it that looks like
a kind of joint), 40K IG laspistols (again, the old plastic ones) and the
powercables from the front of Ork Epic Traktor Kannuns. They face down and
look really effective. And as I have all these bits lying around, they were
considerably cheaper then buying the "Official" metal versions.

-Kelvin.....

           "Two weeks ago I had it made.
             Two weeks ago I was dead."
          -Katchoo, Strangers in Paradise