Re: [Epic] Epic 40k _at_$%!

From: Johnnemann Nordhagen <jsnord_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 17:25:02 -0700

Please, save everyone's time? This is the second message I've seen where
you leave the entire (long) original text and add one line (basically a
"me too") on the end, forcing us to scroll through the entire thing...
at least cut out the old message before sending this, ok?

P.S. I know this message was sent a while ago, but I have a huge backlog
of unread messages that I am only now getting to...

--
Johnnemann Nordhagen (jsnord_at_...)