RE: [Epic] Banner images

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 12:05:43 -0600

> > > --------> If you have access to a decent printer you can get the
> WH40K
> > > fonts off of one of the websites on the GW gateway( or I could
> > > probably send them if several people need them) and make banners
> with
> > > a simple word processor or paint program. There's a marine font
> with
> > > all of the marine chapter symbols, an Imperial with all the IG
> > > symbols, Orky with all the clan stuff, Chaos/Squats with those two
> > > armies symbols, and Eldar with their stuff. I don't think there's
> > > tyranid, but then again, I don't see 'nids making banners too much
> > > either : )
>

> That sounds very cool! Where can I find them?
>
> anvil

--------> Ok, looking through the GW gateway sites, I don't see the one
I got them from on there anymore. I think posting them to the list may
be a bad idea, but I'll send them to whoever wants them in regular mail.
they're about 25K apiece, and for Win/Win95. not sure what they'll do
another OS. Also be aware some ISP's don't handle attachments well.
Mail me , and I'll send 'em.

Chris Miller