Re: [Epic] laser required?

From: Colen <brother_morgan_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 18:27:41 +0000

Tim <tim_macpherson_at_...> scribbles:
>Hiya All
>
>Yet another Bug question..... Has anyone done the conversion on the Tyranid
>Gargoyle models that separated the wings and reattched them ...to give the
>flight effect? I can see how one can get them apart withought ruining one
>wing. Any pointers?

Don't know about Gargoyles, but after cutting Exarch wings off and
sticking them onto warlocks, it seems pretty simple, as long as you have
enough patience to hold the wing on for enough time to let the glue dry.

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister, wargamer extrordinaire     X
 http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arena/4368/    OOOX===========>