Re: [Epic] Ork units

From: Steve Sheldon <s_sheldon_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 12:25:45 PST

>Shooty Boyz = 5 guys with big gun
>Boyz = 4 normal orks plus guy with keg of beer

I presume you mean the orks with the heavy plasma guns.
I have my orks based according to the old rules, where the shootiez (Bad
moons) are 1 heavy weapon per stand.

>Some boys have just 5 guys. I also mix kegs into my Shooty Boyz for
>variety.
I like using the newer orks as skarboyz, and the original lot (from 1st
edition) as regular boyz, as they are smaller.

>Nobz/Gretchin = 5 per stand

I have my nobz 1 per stand with a heavy weapon guy, in SM/TL it was
needed to do it this way to make them stretch out far enough to field
more than one clan.

>All the odd one left go with the Warboss

unless you are using the flavour rules that come with E41K, in which
case you can have medics, techies...
Steve

--
If you choke a Smurf, what colour does it go?