Re: [Epic] Cavalry/jump pack speed...

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 14:56:03 -0600

> Allen, could you add this to the next Q&A batch?
> (if there is one)

Sure. Currently, I'm getting messages from Jervis' server that his
mailbox is full (or something like that; I forget the exact message.)
However, the message also tells me that delivery will continue to try
being made for another couple of days.

My apologies for not getting the GW E40K tournament rules posted
yet. I've been really pressed for time, since I'm about to spend a
week at Mardi Gras. I'll try and get to it next Thursday after I
return. Obviously, I won't know the final fate of the last Q&A
letter until then either.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.