Re: [Epic] laser required?

From: Tor Viktorsson <mat94tvn_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 08:43:10 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 19 Feb 1998, Colen Not Colin McAlister wrote:
> Tim <tim_macpherson_at_...> scribbles:
> >Hiya All
> >
> >Yet another Bug question..... Has anyone done the conversion on the Tyranid
> >Gargoyle models that separated the wings and reattched them ...to give the
> >flight effect? I can see how one can get them apart withought ruining one
> >wing. Any pointers?
>
> Don't know about Gargoyles, but after cutting Exarch wings off and
> sticking them onto warlocks, it seems pretty simple, as long as you have
> enough patience to hold the wing on for enough time to let the glue dry.
>
> --
> Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister, wargamer extrordinaire X
> http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arena/4368/ OOOX===========>
> brother_morgan_at_..., UIN 2149443 ('Morgan') X
> "POLITICS: Poly (many) + tics (evil-minded parasites)" - Dictionary Definitions

I made a Space Marine sniper scout by switching the arms
or a regular scout, adding a sniperrifle made out of two
pieces of wire and finishing it off with a cammo cloak.
The thing is I lost 3 or 4 arms in the process
( I guess they are lying here somewhere on the floor).

It looked awesome!
Then I totally screwed up the paint job.
I'll try and get a digitized photo of the little fella
so you can judge for your selves.

                                        / Totto