Re: [Epic] More Heretical Ideas

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 23:28:04 -0700

Sauron Moridor wrote:

> Sauron1 writes;
>
> Actually there are no mold lines to speak of and they are total black. I
> was thinking of Black Widow spiders to be exact, but I also thought that
> their use was only CC and only with Mandibles with a toxic bite. Therefore
> their only advantage over opponents with firepower would be a sudden
> appearance. Their tunnelled speed/ability would be the same as the IG
> mole.The main reason,of course is a suggestion helping anyone building a
> Tyranid army from scratch in the more expensive age of Epic40k and they are
> a quick fix of CC troops.
>
> sauron1_at_...

How big are they? Will the be assault spawn, hormagants, or something
new? I think tyranids could use a scout class titan with a decent CC. I
can't figure why the Biotitans CC is so low. I figure even without a CC
weapon they should have at least twice that of a normal titan, say
40-48. Oh well...

Thane