RE: [Epic] WD 219

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 09:51:05 -0000

Matthew,
        Totally unintentionally...I just happened to be in town on
Thursd=
ay so I picked it up purely out of reflex. Forgot you normally
keep us all =
informed on the contents *oops*.

It was definately one of those days...fou=
nd out the local Toys'R' Expensive
were having a Sale so went for a nosey a=
nd found them selling Starship Troopers
Warrior bugs (the full size models =
not the Micromachine ones) for �3.00 pounds
each...we considered it for a=
round thirty seconds...then bought all their stock....
around 30 models, 15=
 each. The computer room is absolutely covered in them...
bugs on the monit=
or...bugs on the shelves...bugs on the bugs...we're deciding
whether or not=
 to go back and buy another 50 when they get the stock back in.

...Heck if=
 you're gonna have a mad one, you may as well make it a biggun <g>
You shou=
ld have seen us trying to these things out of their boxes and into
my backp=
ack (we were on a motorbike see)...then jumping up and down on
the boxes tr=
ying to flatten them.

Too much caffeine lately me thinks :)

Carl