RE: [Epic] GW Outdoes itself

From: Max Maynard-Maloney <dormammu_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 08:59:12 -0800 (PST)

> You are kidding me!!!...I know they are definately a limited edition
> and they only built 100 kits,

They are definately "only" $650. And for those that think that is too
much, they are no longer limited edition. They now cast them to order
because they sold all of their 100 original kits. GW knows its consumer
base well... too well.

Max

"Run, humans! Run for your sweaty lives! Run till you hearts burst and
your lungs collapse! You cannot run away from ME! Everything that is,
IS MINE!" --the dread Dormammu, Doctor Strange #9