RE: [Epic] CJ #24

From: Cyril Crocker <cyguy_at_...>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 08:16:01 -0500

CJ can be gotten at any of our beloved Canadian GW stores. I believe the
closest to you, sauron, as you should know, is Square One mall in
Mississauga. I personally think that they're really only worth picking up
IF they have anything relevant in them 'cuz they're not going have anything
for Epic most of the time and they are $10 for us up here.