Re: [Epic] WW2 with EPIC

From: Mike Bowen <mbowen_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 11:17:35 -0600 (CST)

> > J. Michael Looney wrote:
> Lack of good vision ports, lack of variable speed turet traverse. Note
> that when I said "Allied" I should have said "American or English". The
> Russian tanks were even worse off than the German.

eh? Didn't the MkIII and MKIV have electric motor assist? No disagree on
the tiger class, though. The one sherman I saw close up did not impress me
with the outside vision at all, being buttoned up. Even less impressed
with modern russian stuff.

So maybe say once the tank detachment has any BM's, say that they are
"buttoned up" and need to pass a morale check to use full FP versus nearby
infantry. or something. or reduce assault value.

> --
> Sillyness is the last refuse of the doomed. P. Opus
> http://www.spellbooksoftware.com
> --

**

mike