[Epic] Ork Help - Where

From: COOK MATTHEW JOHN <PBS4661_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 12:53:45 +0000

I sent a mail to the list last week on help building my Ork army into
detachements and recieved virtually no replies appart from one person
about Wierdboyz and I made that point myself.
I know was quite a long message so some poeple could be considering
it but if not can I repost and somepeople take a look please?

         *** M J COOK ***
AKA: Ghaz,Ghazgkull,Mat,Sparrow,Cookie,Walter Tatum,
     Alberto Giovanni,Damien Black,Joshua,Dct Strank
     Peter Jones & some I can't remember!