Re: [Epic] Ork Help - Where

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 08:42:07 -0600

COOK MATTHEW JOHN wrote:

> I sent a mail to the list last week on help building my Ork army into
> detachements and recieved virtually no replies appart from one person
> about Wierdboyz and I made that point myself.
> I know was quite a long message so some poeple could be considering
> it but if not can I repost and somepeople take a look please?

Check out the Waagh-Tunez at
http://www.spellbooksoftware.com/epic/detachents/Waagh-Tunez/ for some
examples of how to lay out various ork clans in Epic 40K. I don't
recall your exact questions, but as I recall you were asking how to
mount boyz

My rules of thumb for Epic Orks.

5 Boyz = Boyz Stand
1 or more heavy weapons/ Shooty boyz + 4 Boyz = Shooty Boyz stand
1 or more Nobz + Boyz = Nobz stand
1 Oddboy + 4 boyz = Oddboyz stand

Of course this dates back to 1st and 2nd ed Epic, where normal boyz mini
were a LOT more common than the special Boyz.

The simple answer is do it any way you want, just be consistent about it
and make sure you opponent knows what your system is.

--
Sillyness is the last refuse of the doomed.  P. Opus