Re: [Epic] A message on releases

From: COOK MATTHEW JOHN <PBS4661_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 13:19:58 +0000

On 21 Feb 98 at 0:09, Matthew Sprange wrote:

> Just got an answer back from GW Customer Services on possible release
> dates - you may be interested, but take this with a pinch of salt. You know
> how the lower echelons of GW are really well-informed.

I once phoned up mail order asking about release dates.
They replied Sorry can't tell you any release dates that is all
confidential information! Last time I try ringing up mail order for
info.

> Are there any release dates for the Epic Chaos box set yet?
> --------------> Possibly in Summer or Fall
>
> And while I have your attention, is there anything due to be released
> for any of the below;
>
> WH40k: Eldar, Marines (Dark Angels), Necrons, Sisters, Tyranids, Chaos
> Epic: Eldar, Imperial, Tyranids, Chaos
> Space Fleet: Fat chance, I know, but I have to keep asking.

         *** M J COOK ***
AKA: Ghaz,Ghazgkull,Mat,Sparrow,Cookie,Walter Tatum,
     Alberto Giovanni,Damien Black,Joshua,Dct Strank
     Peter Jones & some I can't remember!