[Epic] A message on releases

From: Matthew Sprange <altsain_at_...>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 00:09:29 -0000

Just got an answer back from GW Customer Services on possible release
dates - you may be interested, but take this with a pinch of salt. You know
how the lower echelons of GW are really well-informed.

Are there any release dates for the Epic Chaos box set yet?
--------------> Possibly in Summer or Fall

And while I have your attention, is there anything due to be released
for any of the below;

WH40k: Eldar, Marines (Dark Angels), Necrons, Sisters, Tyranids, Chaos
Epic: Eldar, Imperial, Tyranids, Chaos
Space Fleet: Fat chance, I know, but I have to keep asking.