[Epic] [EPIC]-[GENERAL QUESTIONS]-NetEpic, Eperor's Tarot

From: Michael R J Arsenault <marsenault_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 12:07:13 -0600

Heidy-Hey, lads ! Just a couple of comments/questions:

1. There is a re=
-tooled version of the complete rules for Epic, 2nd Edition available calle=
d NetEpic. It is the best revision I have seen thus far, and manages to cap=
ture the spirit of the old game while making it more playable. It is availa=
ble on a site known as the EpiCenter. I don't have the exaxt address off th=
e top of my head, but I do have a copy of those rules. Anyone interested in=
 getting them please let me know. Tell me what format you want them in, and=
 be afraid, it is a 222 page word document !!

2. I have heard tell of a=
 set of fate cards known as the Emperor's Tarot or Imperial Tarot. Are they=
 worth getting, and if so, how might I come by them ?

    I have a 4200 po=
int space marine army based on a chapter I created called the Lords of Twil=
ight. I have the new Epic40K set as well as some SM/TL stuff. I have all of=
 the orks from my epic 40k set assembled, but not painted, and I am looking=
 to get rid of them for some more marine armor or troops. Let me know if yo=
u want them !!

Mike Arsenault