Re: [Epic] RGMW Newsgroup.

From: Erik Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 17:05:18 -0500

Brett,

> Sorry Steve, but nothing could be further from the truth.

With all due respect, I think what you meant is:

"Sorry Steve, but nothing could be further from my opinion."

SM/TL and Epic 40k shouldn't have to start arguments among players that
love the same genre and scale. I have no doubt that SM/TL, particularly
with the random army charts, would be quite challenging and tactical.
However, I can also assure you that Epic 40k under the same conditions
would also be challenging and tactical. Let's leave it at that rather
than arguing who has the better version of GW's system.

Regards,

- Erik