Re: [Epic] War Engine Names

From: Erik Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 20:39:22 -0500

> Heh... tell that to Erik after our last 2 games... (he got
> REALLY unlucky with the holofield saves in both games, and in the
> 1st game, when one of his Revenants blew it knocked out the holofields
> of its untouched partner - ouch!)

Oh, it was even better. The first one was shot at, failed a holo-save.
Crit resulted in catastrophic damage. Its head blew off and hit the
Revenant next to it. That one failed its holo-save. Crit resulted in
catastrophic damage. Its head blew off...

The Eldar are still in shock over that one and figure the cultists must
have some new wonder-weapon. ;-)

Regards,

- Erik