Re: [Epic] RGMW Newsgroup.

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 08:12:42 -0600

Thane Morgan wrote:

> In closing, people have a right to be angry about playing a
> lobotomized game. I do have fun playing it, but not as much as I used to. So all of you
> E40K supporters are just going to have to deal with a few of us crusty old
> SM/TL players whining about the good old days and how you younger folk don't
> know what a good game is.

In closing, people have a right to be angry about playing a lobotomized
game. I do have fun playing it, but not as much as I used to. So all of
you SM/TL supporters are just going to have to deal with a few of us
crusty old 1st Ed players whining about the good old days and how you
younger folk don't know what a good game is.

To be real blunt about it, if given a choice of any versions, my option
is 1st Ed, E41K, E40K, NetEpic, 2nd Ed, in that order.

And for the record, I am not a "younger folk"

--
Sillyness is the last refuse of the doomed.  P. Opus
http://www.spellbooksoftware.com