Re: [Epic] RGMW Newsgroup.

From: Larry \ <liquid_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 07:26:53 -0700

I'd be happy just to get a chance to play the freakin' game. Since I went
and blew the money on the damn game, I found out alot of the players in the
area bailed when E40k came out due to strong-arming by the "Man." Just my
luck. Luckily I can resort to painting the minis until an opponent can be
found and I never have to worry about not having enough time to read up on
tactics, rules and other stuff.

Liquid
looking for someone to play in the Boise area.