Re: [Epic] trivia quiz 3&4

From: COOK MATTHEW JOHN <PBS4661_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 14:51:48 +0000

On 23 Feb 98 at 23:23, Alan E & Carmel J Brain wrote:

> Dirk Vormann wrote:
> >
> > This time it is very easy!
> >
> > Question 3: Which term was first and what did it mean?
> >
> > "emperor class titan"
> > "emperor titan"
> > "imperator titan"
>
> I'll have to look this one up in Adeptus Titanicus.

Emperor class titan was before TL I think and Imperator not untill
TL.
Emperor may have been first tho, never heard of that one.

> > Question 4: name all imperial titans
>
> a) Fred, George, Bill...
> b)Apart from the Warhound and Reaver, individual configurations of
> Warlord used to have different names. And there's at least one
> additional Emperor Class Titan named in "Codex Titanicus" in TL (SM2).

Think that was called Warmonger, inbetween Imperator and Warlord
sizes.

         *** M J COOK ***
AKA: Ghaz,Ghazgkull,Mat,Sparrow,Cookie,Walter Tatum,
     Alberto Giovanni,Damien Black,Joshua,Dct Strank
     Peter Jones & some I can't remember!