Re: [Epic] RGMW Newsgroup.

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 15:47:07 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 24-Feb-98 Re: [Epic] RGMW Newsgroup. by Scott
Shupe_at_...
> > You may possibly by correct in what you say. 1st edition is actually
> > before my time, but I do have a copy of what I always thought was the
> > original space marine rule book (hence "first edition"). It is
> > predominantly black in colour with a chaos eye on the back cover. There
> > are only two races available - Marines, and Traitor (Chaos) Marines.
>
> Orks and Eldar were part of the game as well. Ask Sauron if he'll
> send you photocopies of the complete ruleset.

Hey! Squats had rules too!

For that matter, so did the Guard and Chaos -- the Daemonic part, that
is, in addition to the Marines. (Not sure how much Chaos players would
like 'em though -- you had to roll for each Daemon before the battle,
and there's a chance you wouldn't successfully summon them. Though
Instability tests are kinda cool....)

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...