Re: [Epic] RGMW Newsgroup.

From: John Chapman <john_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 16:57:37 +1100 (EST)

> --------> Well that's what we're wondering...You rarely lost to nids and
> eldar, the two nastiest CC armies who also happen to have the most psychic
> attacks which is Chaos' Achilles heel (heel? Leg!),...so who did beat you
> and how? C;mon, it's war story time...
        Its only chaos's achilles heel when the GDs are in the open and
in range. Magnus always seemed to be 90cm away from any Deathstalker that
could see him (thats AFTER he nuked something in the psychic phase :| ). The
others always were in cover. That ruling about the KoS not needing LOS and
the majority of other GDs being CC experts and staying hidden meant they almost
never got nuked. Really depressing - very hard to kill , they still do their
job somewhat effectively. CC wise heck scorps were gross (Maybe I should have
taken more than the 2 units I owned but when things are that gross WYSIWG is usually fairer) but banshees/harleys were tough but not that great given their
cost (how many things had a 6+ save to screw over the banshees ......).
        I get the feeling IM an eldar player who cant see their strengths
and get fixated on their weaknesses while CM is the same but for chaos :).
Maybe we should swap gaming groups so he can club my opponents with his chaos
and I can cream his with the eldar :).

        JAC