Re: [Epic] 1st Battle

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 17:00:33 -0700

Richard Newbre wrote:

> Although I purchased Epic 40K when it was first available, I Couldn't find
> any opponents in Santa Fe, NM. Nate lent me his SM/TL rules last week and we
> played Sunday.
>
> 2000 points/side:
> Nate (Space MArines)
> Space MArine Co. (1st Mar. 2nd Mar. 3rd Mar. Rhno)
> Landspeeder/Bike Co. (Lds, Bks)
> 2 Hell hound Titans (1HHT, 2HHT)
> ThunderHawk Transporting Termies (TTT)
>
> Andy (Eldar)
> Guardian Warhost (1st Grd, 2nd Grd, 3rd Grd, FLCN)
> Squadron Jet Bikes (JBK)
> Squadron Vipers (Vpr)
> Squadron of Tempests (TMP)
> Squad of Swooping Hawks (SH)
> Fire Prism (FP)
> Avatar (AVT)
>
> Map Legend: ^^^^^ ======
> ( ) [ ]
> -------- Hill ====== Building X
> Objective
>
> SM Depolyment Zone
> 1st Mar.(RHNO) Rhno (CMMDR) 2nd. Mar.(Rhno) 3rd Mar.(Rhno)
> 1LDS 1HHT 2HHT 2LDS
> BKS
> ======
> [ X ]
>
> [ ]=[ ] ----------
> == ==
> ( ) ----------------------
> --------------- [ ] [ ] X
> == ---------- ( )
> ( ) [ == ] [ ]
> ( )
> ( ) ( ) [ X ] [ ]
> ( )
> ( ( ) ( ) ) [ ]== [ ] ==
> ( )
> ( X )
> ( X )
> ------------ ---------
> == ( )
> ( )
> [ ] ----------------------
> ---------- [ ==
> X ==]
>
> [ ]
>
> ==
>
> [ ]
> -----------
> [X] -------
> ( X )
> [ ] ( )
> ----------
> == -------
> 1st Grd (FLC) TMP JTBK
> FP
> 2nd Grd (FLC) SH VPR AVT
> 3rd Grd (FLC)
> Eldar Depolyment Zone
>
> Turn 1.

specify what line length your E-mail is set too when you send a map like
this; i only got gibberish.

More Importantly: How mobile are you? We're getting a group together to
play at AI in Albuquerque (formally Star Base 10). The new manager
there, George, plays EPIC so we're doing all we can to encourage play of
the game. We'll probably set a regular weekend meeting time to play.

Thane Morgan

thane_at_...