Re: [Epic] RGMW Newsgroup.

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 22:19:02 -0500 (EST)

Thane Morgan <thane_at_...> writes:
>> Chaos vs Nids (in case you haven't guessed, these two cases are real
>> sticking points with me).
>
>Never lost this battle as chaos. Lots of minotaurs and trolls (I've
> killed several
> dominatrixes with trolls and minotaurs). Lords of battle for the
> psychic save. As
> always, lots of chaos marines. Mortarion could rip through a swarm
> with his plague
> wind. A few warhounds/subjugators to pin dominatrixes so the horde
> could swarm in
> with clubs and axes.

        This I have to hear. How did you manage to kill the Dom with
minotaurs, let alone trolls? The only way to get the minotaurs moving
faster than 20 (average 15 or so for trolls) is to put them in a
Plague Tower, and that just screams target for a psychic barrage. I
mean, sure, if they get there, it can't be that hard to take down a
Dom, but getting there is Chaos's big problem for half of its troops.

Mark