[Epic] offer [semi off topic]

From: Dirk Vormann <DVormann_at_...-duisburg.de>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 11:14:40 +0100 (MEZ)

a) I can lay my hands on sealed copies of "space fleet" and
"ultramarines". Unfortunately they cost DEM 60 each (that is german
marks).
Anyone interested?

b) I am looking for WD 179 (Inferno battle report), 187 (imperial flyers),
191 (ordinatus) and 198 (veteran units). Am mainly interested in the epic
content of those issues.
CJ 17, 18 and 19 Eldar Harlequin articles.

c) old GW novels (harlequin, deathwing, space marine...)
Thery were once published by GW. The german translations published by
another company are still in the stores (if still printed or left-over
stocks I cannot tell) but I do not intend to read a screwed translation,
so does anybody know if those books are available somewhere? Or is anybody
willing to part with theirs?

thx

DV

brain*beauty=constant