Re: [Epic] Favorite Detachments

From: Dirk Vormann <DVormann_at_...-duisburg.de>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 10:59:05 +0100 (MEZ)

> Back to the subject -- has anyone tried a detachment of Devastators and
> Razorbacks? I was thinking of trying it for the combination of FP and
> mobility, but I am not convinced Razorbacks are worth the points.
One of my tank dets I use:

6 razorbacks
3 predator
6 devastator stands
3 rhinos

FP 24 at 45 cm, speed 30 cm
Let the Rhinos drive empty to soak up hits.
You may add 2 or 3 Whirlwinds and/or a Captain with rhino and another main
force razorback for him.

They normally do not set overwatch but deliver 3 BMs wherever a hole in
the opponents line is.

DV

brain*beauty=constant