Re: [Epic] RGMW Newsgroup.

From: Los <los_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 11:01:32 -0800

Scott Shupe wrote:

> Having the Dom do nothing is preferable to losing it. If
> you're going to move it away from some other threat, move it back
> towards your baseline or at least away from the bulk of the enemy
> army. Anyone who continually falls into this sort of trap just
> isn't paying attention.

Why not have the Dominatrix sit there at max range on overwatch and pick
off land raiders or whatnot with AT shots and deathrays? We just played
a game (that i'll be posting in full detail shortly) where the nids did
just that. Even though it soaked up a few hits, with plenty of hordes in
front of it , there was not much real danger to it.

Of course the game was 3000 pts of tyrannids against less than 1200
points of Space Marines in a desperate delaying action.

Los