RE: [Epic] RGMW Newsgroup.

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 09:52:39 -0600

> OK, OK,OK. I only play against altustic 4 year olds. I know no
> tactics.
> I constantly change the rules to suit my own purpose. I cheat,
> endlessly. I use the same tactics as everyone else, but for the above
> reasons I win. It has nothing to do with the order of actions, command
>
> rules, psychology tricks and setting traps. I'm a sham.....I never
> tryto
> have an intellegent tactics conversation again.
>
> Hey everyone, isn't E40K cool!!!!!! Where do I buy more?!?!
>
> Thane the Big Fat Liar

--------> Jeez Thane - quote my whole damn post then respond at the
bottom? Even I don't like having to scroll through all my stuff a second
time... : )

   I don't think anyone's cut you down personally (OK well 1 or 2
people, but not me) Like I noted at the bottom, there were a few rules
differences between our groups, but I don't think that was enough to
shift things that much all on its own. I wish your opponent was around
so we could hear what HE was doing and why it didn't work, cause I see
what you're saying, and it's not a huge revelation (using same force
list against the same force list, over time certain things are going to
become apparent to everyone), so I wish I knew why it worked on your end
and not on mine.
   Sure we can have an intelligent tactics conversation. We've had this
one about 4 times in the past year : )
   I will say though, if you post to the list about how you never lost
vs this army or that army, you have to expect people to inquire further,
so don't be too upset when they do. I mean, if I post "as Halflings, I
never lost a single game of Blood Bowl" I think I should expect some
heat...but the tone might've been a bit strong on some of these

Chris the Big Fat Tactics Inquisitor
(Admit it!...Admit it!...your tactics are flawed! you know they are!)

(We need to watch that "fat" thing or that "Americans in UK" thread may
start up again...and I would've said "Tactics Nazi" but we all know
where THAT leads...)