Re: [Epic] Titan weapon slots

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 11:10:00 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 18-Feb-97 Re: [Epic] Titan weapon slots by
duckrvr_at_...
> It's not in TL, and since that is the most recent . . . Actually, I dont'
> have a problem with them having a rear fire arc as long as they can
> definitely be used to fight off close combat troops. I mean, that is
> obvioulsy what they are intended to do.

Actually, I thought they were meant for city fighting... after all, the
Titans can't get their arms around to the rear easily, so the CMLs were
designed to take care of infantry back there. (If an enemy Titan was
back there, you wanted to turn around anyway....)

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...