Re: [Epic] Someone selling Epic Eldar

From: Kevin L. Stringer <kls80_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 10:19:29 -0600

At 10:10 AM 2/18/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm interested in these eldar being sold but I cannot E-mail you something
>is wrong with you address my computer is telling me you are in illegal user
>or some such thing. Please E-mail me the list of Items being sold at
>tkilgore_at_...

I don't know if you were replying to me, in particular, or just anybody
selling EPIC Eldar, but here's my list.

Base-coated (white) and assembled:

2 Warlock Titans
3 Phantom Titans
2 Revanant Scout Titans
6 Tempests
4 Wave Serpents
6 Nightwings
4 Firestorms
1 Complete Wind Riders Host
1 Complete Spirit Host
1 Complete Falcon Host
3 Vibro Cannon Batteries
3 LasCannon Batteries
4 Doomweavers
1 detachment Harlequins
1 Detachment Striking Scorpions
1 Detachment Dark Reapers
1 Detachment Scouts

1 Avatar (nicely painted & based)

Unpainted, but assembled

2 Death Stalkers
2 Warp Hunters
24 Falcons
24 stands Guardians
1 complete Wind Rider Host
10 Vibro Cannon Platforms
10 LasCannon Platforms

off the sprue, not painted, unassembled

2 boxed sets minus the bikes & platforms

still on the sprue - base-coated

120 Guardians
all of the aspects from 2 boxed set minus the assembled ones from the 1st
part of the list.

still on the sprue - unpainted

8 Eldar Dreads
8 Chaos Dreads
16 Chaos Androids
1 Chaos Horde Boxed set
14 Falcons
260 guardians

3 Tempests
4 Firestorms
spare titan weapon arms

let me know. I'm not looking to dump all this at a loss. If you (or anyone
else has a legitimate offer, then I'll listen. I've spent a TON of time on
the
assembly of what IS done and I rather like the game, but when setting
priorities, EPIC comes further down the list.

Kevo
Chi-Town Outrider,
Farseer of Dris'Ash,
Lord General of Chaos,