RE: [Epic] Getting paint off

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 11:27:42 -0600

> I Heard that for metal models you can let them soak in pine sol, or
> anything with amonia. As for plastic models i am not sure. I would
> just
> put a base coat over the old paint.
>
> ps. Do not put plastic models in pine sol since you will end up with
> sludge as a model.
>
> fabio

-----> I can testify to this <ahem> fortunately it was 2 old plastic
abttletech figs, so no great loss.

The cheap and effective solution for most paint is Nail Polish Remover.
Cheap, available everywhere, you don't look too funny buying it. Also
the fumes can inspire some cool paint jobs.

Chris Miller