RE: [Epic] Favorite Detachments

From: Steve Sheldon <s_sheldon_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 17:15:41 PST

>> For orks, I have a 15 battlewagon, 7 stompa 15 nobz squad that really
>> knows how to deal some damage...
>>
>--------> That does sound nasty. How much of a problem is the lower
>speed of the stompas?

Not much, because unless your entire WAAAAAGH is mechanized, then there
is little point in rushing ahead, I like to hit my foes with a really
BIG SOLID wave of infantry. Yeah, they get shot up more, but the damage
they deal in that one monumental clash is astounding.
>> --
>> If you choke a Smurf, what colour does it go?
>--------> That a slam on Ultramarines there son? : )

Hadn't thought about that, but now you mention it, they are a bunch of
pansy lovin' barrel benders....

:o)
Steve

--
If you choke a Smurf, what colour does it go?