Re: [Epic] Dozer blades

From: Fabio VanderMerwe <FVander_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 21:38:35 -0500

space-marine_at_...,Internet writes:
>Has anyone else had difficulty affixing the dozer blades that come with
>Marine and IG tanks? They seem to have been molded separately with no
>thought to fitting onto the vehicles.

Same problem right here!! I wanted to vary my models by pleasing some of
the wonderful blades on the, but to my horror as hard as i tried they
either sticked out to far or there was not even a place to glue them onto
the body of the vehicle. I ended up discarding them all into my bitz box
waiting for a time when they can be put to good use. If any one would
kind tell me how they attached their bull dozer blades.

Fabio