[Epic] Battlereport wish

From: Kalle Marjola <kalle.marjola_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 10:04:16 +0200

Thanks for all that sends their battlereports, they are usually
the most enjoyable things in this list.

Any chance to include notes about game board SIZE in the report?
It has a certain effect to battles when the enemy starts 80 cm
or 200 cm away from you... (of course the amount of scenario is
quite important, too. In our games, the field is usually full of
hills and woods, thus preventing concentrations of very high
firepower, unless detachments are packed side to side)

                        &Kalle

PS: Reports of our matches are found from
    http://iki.fi/marjola/gw/epic/battles.html - I could send them
    to the list, too, if people are interested.