Re: [Epic] Battlereport wish

From: Los <los_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 10:49:43 -0500

As an addendum to my yranid vs Marine AAR. Our board was 2 meters by 3
meters. It's also obvious that the Tyranid player had some substantial
forces that he was not able to bring to bear early such as the biotitans
and flyer detacments. We were playing a meeting engagement/rescue type
scenario in the framework of a story I'm writing. (Just one of many
actionc), and a campaign that I'm developing. In that light the
biotitans could not even come on till turn 5. As for the flyers, the
tyranids chose to hold them for a late game coup de grace, which didn't
pan out.

Los