Re: [Epic] Getting paint on....

From: DeconSolo <DeconSolo_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 04:05:48 EST

<< Hmm. Off the cuff 3 way game. The Orks and Fists are duking it out.
> On some random turn a herd of 'Nids drops into the middle of the battle
> field and goes "Lets do Lunch!". >>
Been there, done that, died horribly. Started out as Eldar vs The righteous
armies of the Emperor. Friend showed up after turn 2 and droped 1500pts of
bugs on us. We got et boss. The fairies (no offence) went first, as they
still had a Titan on the board. Mine got scragged in the first turn
(stupidity on my part). So I got to linger around and die slowly. Even tried
using psy-warfare by playing Motorhead while we played (the 'nid player is a
country/western fan). didn't help. It was lots of fun though....