Tarantuals (was Re: [Epic] SM Chaos tactics)

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 09:49:31 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 26-Feb-98 Re: [Epic] SM Chaos tactics by "Sauron
Moridor"_at_netrove
> All this talk about Tarantulas has me wondering, where can I get some/
> They were only a metal piece and are very rare now. Do you know if they will
> be a new GW release or do you make up versions of your own? And if so what
> do you use?

Okay. One-piece Tarantulas (lil' ugly suckers) are -- or should be --
available from GWUK; unfortunately, they're probably on the order of $1
each, which is a bit excessive. If you can find 'em, grab the old
two-part Taratulas that were included as "freebies" in the old Adeptus
Titanicus/SM1 blisters; they've got a *lot* more detail. Unfortunately,
they're also no longer available from GWUK, just like the rest of the
freebies.

As for making up your own... I can't say I've done so, but it doesn't
seem hard. Get a 'X' shape for the base, mount a little post on it, put
two guns sticking out on either side of the post. Crude, but effective.

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...