Re: [Epic] Orks in various rules set

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 09:57:21 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 26-Feb-98 [Epic] Orks in various rule.. by "J.
Michael Looney"_at_eart
> Also this does NOT take into account weapons fit on Gargants, Just basic
> hulls.

Actually, then, a question for you... how did you count four Gargants
for Codex Titanicus? IIRC, all four are from the Great Gargant hull;
the only differences are whether they have a Gutbuster vs. a Snapper,
and whether they have a weapon head or not -- weapons fits. (Just
nitpicking, and I had to dig out my Titanicus stuff to double check,
but....)

Also, I'd have to agree with others that counting 'command' Gargants as
different from 'regular' Gargants doesn't work (for me). Basically, the
'command' ability is something like putting a Gork or Mork head on a
regular Gargant in SM/TL; it improves the morale of the Orks (adding
something to the stat line of the Gargant). So why not count those as
different, too?

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...