Re: [Epic] Offer

From: DeconSolo <DeconSolo_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 15:41:01 EST

In bowing to wifely pressures, I am divesting myself of a few models, though
not as many as she'd like. Currently I've got 10 Knights-paladin, plus a
blister of Knights-Lancer. The Paladins are plastic from the TL box, and have
been primed black, as far as I ever got. The Knights-Lancers are still in an
unopened blister. Of course looking for trade, SM, IG, or
Chaos...........figured (pun intended) I'd offer them up to the list before I
try Bartertown.........