Re: [Epic] Offer

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 21:18:04 -0500

Sauron1 writes;DeconSolo; Speaking from years of experience dealing with
neat verses really not.

    I recommend purchasing large plastic restaurant style serving trays or
old TV trays and using them as storage/transport. If you put an entire
project on each tray it becomes easy to put it on a shelf or under some
furniture,like a couch, and you can work on multiple projects when one is
held up or looses its appeal.

     I have two sets of old TV trays loaded with various projects on a wide
plant starter style shelf unit. It must work sort off, I'm not divorced yet.

sauron1_at_...