Re: [Epic] Support wpns for IG

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 22:47:21 -0500

Sauron1 writes; Micheal;

    Would you need to place a rhino with each of the SM Mortars or just one
for Command?

    I have ordered the new IG SP mortars for my Techguard Mechanised
Grenadiers ( Do the British have an Equivalent name, to prevent a flame
war? ) but I am not shure about the SM.

    What do you make your Tarantulas out off/ I considered buying WWII
German Micro armour 88's and using old banner sprues for barrels.

    Did you ever get a picture of the old SM Traitor infantry banners? I
lost mine a house move or two ago.