Re: [Epic] Music (Topicish)

From: DeconSolo <DeconSolo_at_...>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 16:21:34 EST

<< For an excuse to enclose the following, does anyone associate any
 particular music to playing/painting epic etc? >>
usually something heavy and metalish, or classical. Holst, Orff, Glenn
danzig's Blak aria (for Chaos), or old heavy metal, Motorhead, Judas Priest
(Screaming for Vengence), Boltthrower's Realms of Chaos, Hunt for Red October
Soundtrack, Wagner's The Ring cycle, etc. Depends on what army I'm usuing and
what my opponent likes/dislikes. I like distracting my enemies with music
they can't stand.....