Re: [Epic] Painting Ork Detachments

From: Colen McAlister <brother_morgan_at_...>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 17:56:42 +0000

In article <01bd43f1$96d40aa0$e25d2fd1_at_default>, Sauron Moridor
<sauron1_at_...> writes
>Sauron1 writes;
>
> I have been growing Orks for thousands of Earth years and they always
>ended up some sort of brownish leather colour. I cut massacre a few thousand
>to see if they are green inside, but I never seem to find the time to leave
>my beloved Palentir thease past centuries. So mutch plotting to keep those
>pointy eared Eldar in check away from my Glorious Dark Empire!
I resent that. Prepare to be bombarded by Wraithships.
> Anyone need a little ring?
I use the ones out of Bablyon 5, thankyou very much. :o)

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister, wargamer extrordinaire     X
 http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arena/4368/    OOOX===========>