[Epic] Are Eldar worth buying?

From: Erik �stberg <gandalf_at_...>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 1998 13:58:25 +0200

I'm planning to buy Eldar as a secondary army, but I don't know if
it's worth it. They seem to be very weak compared to space marines
and orks.
Range 15 and armour 3+ isn't very funny at all, and there aren't
too many different troop types.
I would need advice on what to buy first, Eldar tactics would be
very nice too.
Secondly, how many craftworlds are there?
I'm planning to paint my Eldar (if I buy any) in a different
colour scheme, but I want them to fit in the background, are there
any lesser, not described craftworlds?
Help appreciated

Regards, Erik �stberg