Re: [Epic] Orks in various rules set

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 1998 09:24:53 -0600

> Good God! Don't blame me for this. All I said was that if you like the
> flavourless gruel of E40K, you would have loved the even more flavousless
> (less flavoursome?) gruel of SM 1st edition...

The point is, you were counting the number of races and weapons based of
1/4 of the rules. If I do that trick with 2nd ed, all I get is "But you
didn't include all the rules". You didn't to start with. If 2nd ed
supporters can use that sort of logic to attack other versions, why
can't we use it back?