Re: [Epic] Music (Topicish)

From: Harlequin Master <harlequin_at_...>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 02:41:17 -0000

>At 10:52 PM 2/28/98 -0500, you wrote:
>>Sauron1 writes;Flight of the Valkiries anyone?
>I only use flight of the valkarie for twilight 2000 and Vietnam.

I played 'Flight Of The Valkyries' very loudly when , in SM/TL, I deployed
four Great Wolf companies via Thunderhawks into my IG opponents backyard!!
He didnt have a single stand on 'first fire' cos he was rushing to get into
cover for a shooty match.

The following turn, I got the initiative and charged 80 stands of blood
thirsty Space Wolves into his army - what a massacre!!!

He learnt his lesson very quickly!!

We were playing a 15k a piece battle and he lost by loads!!

He is now a very good IG player and we are now at evens for winning battles
under Epic.

Harlequin Master