[Epic] Assault Phase

From: Luca Fazio <luca_fazio_at_...>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 23:50:04 +0000

Hi,
greetings from Italy !

I have a question about the Assault Phase in Epic 40k:

"in the assault phase can an infantry stand embarkt on a transport, use
part of vehicle's movement, disembark and charge in close combat on foot ??
i.e. a charging marines unit will move 10x2= 20 cm... can they use 5 cm to
embark in a rhino, use 20 cm of rhino's movement, use other 5 cm to disembark
and then charge,on foot, the remaining 10 cm ?? In this way they will charge
20+10=30 cm instead of normal 2x10=20 cm
In other words... can I embark and disembark a squad in the assault phase as I
do in the movement phase ??
Thank you !!

Ciao,
Ciao,

Luca Fazio

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2085/

Please reply to luca_fazio_at_... address only, I have problem with my mail service !! Thank you !