Re: [Epic] Epi ignored

From: <pentacle_at_...>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 1998 17:17:00 -0500

At 02:27 PM 3/2/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Okay, does any one else feel that epic is not given the some attention as
>other GW games. I do understand that it may be not as popular, but there
>seems enough popularity to warrant ma be a supplement or a few new models.
>I stopped buying White dwarf because the articles about epic were short
>and lame, it seemed to me that they just came up with something to still
>have an epic section. although I do have to admit that there are some good
>articles.
>Just wondering what you all think
>Fabio

I have been feeling at little let down. I have been working on my army for
a little while and it seems to me that they could show a little more
support for the game. My local chapter aproved store doesn't even have all
that much support for the game, due to the slow release rate of the game. I
only hope that after feeding the GW monay machine for a while that I will
actually have a chance to fight a few battles.

                        Aerich Frodoson
                                "When all else fails, paint more figures"